Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Ummm . . .

How can I create a post for a URL that doesn't exist?

Or at least that's what it says EVERY DAMN TIME I try and get to my blog to read the comments that have been posted today.

Let's try it . . . wouldn't it be interesting if this posted to somewhere the rest of the world can get to and I can't.

Oh wait, but I visited EVERY OTHER DAMN BLOG THAT I READ and they're all up and running. It's just mine. Just mine.

Is it just me, or am I kind of whiney, bitchy and "Why me?" all the time lately? Okay, not all the time, just the last two posts.

3 comments:

duckie said...

yeah, i wasn't going to bring it up, but now that you mention it . . .

noelle feather said...

my comments on my blog get sent to my e-mail address--is that an option for you?

meghansdiscontent said...

Thanks Duckie, you're a peach :)

Feather - Yep, they get sent to my email account, but for some reason the blog wasn't available at ALL. So no one could post comments that would forward to my email.

Problem fixed - Thanks, oh geniuses of blogger support