Monday, July 18, 2005

Hiatus Suspended Temporarily.

So, I'm back.
However briefly.

My life is a shit storm right now.
Working 10-11 hr days.
Up at 5:30, at work by 6:30, work straight through til 5:00, get stuck in 5 o'clock traffic until 6, get home, get changed for the gym, work out for 1.5 hours, drive to Smoothie King for my Smoothie dinner, get home by 8:30, take a shower, read e-mails but ignore "Reply" button because I simply could give a shit, go to bed.
Wow.

I actually woke up at 4:20 this morning and thought I was supposed to be up. I jumped out of bed, laid out my scrubs, did my business while the shower warmed, climbed halfway into the steaming shower and realized "Holy Fuck, I have a whole other hour of sleep!" Make the insanity stop.

What are you bitches up to? You never drop a girl a line.
Surely you all know how to reach me.

3 comments:

birdie said...

called twice on sunday
three times yesterday
and emailed you today

and YOU'RE the one who blew me off when i had oh-so-mercifully agreed to go with you to carol's wedding shower-- rife though it would be with sorority turbo sluts.

meghansdiscontent said...

And the next posting should answer you nicely.

Sorry I couldn't answer via email. You KNOW that I have to answer ALL emails during the day via cell phone and fuck it all if you thought I was going to explain ALL that shit via a number pad.

sqg said...

Hey you two! Get a room!

*snort*