Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Oh Holy Buddha

Sorry, just an expression. Hope it doesn't offend any Buddhists.

Anyway, I almost forgot why I was avoiding ALL sports radio and news casts today. Because I managed to DVR my lovely Steelers and didn't want my surprise, shock, possible happiness and awe to be destroyed by actually knowing the scores.

However, I just watched the game. My heart almost stopped completely three times. SO beyond excited Ben was back in good form (but what is with the questionable status on the injury list??!?!?!) and God love Jeff Reed for that foot.

HAPPINESS ENSUES!!!

And for those of you who don't watch football, don't like football or just plain don't care about anything to do with a pigskin . . there is a totally other (kind of) new post below for you.

1 comment:

Rose Austin said...

Texas lawmaker's bill draws opposition from watchdog groups.
A Texas lawmaker is pushing a bill he says would prevent federal regulation of free speech on the Internet, but the authors of the campaign finance reform law oppose the legislation because they say it will ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!