Thursday, November 10, 2005

UPDATE

Thanks to your wonderful words of advice . . .
I called him last night.

I got his voicemail. Left a brief: "Hey there! It's Meghan. I thought I might let you take me out to dinner, if you are still so inclined. You can get back to me at the following number . . . "

I then replayed the message over and over in my head until I felt like an idiot. But whatever. I'll let you know if and when he calls back.

I split the difference between Adam and Muffin. I was about at the day and a half mark . . . kind of. So, semi-playing the game while not playing. I feel as though there should be a guy in a black and white striped shirt with white pants and a whistle following me around . . . "Delay of Game! 5 day penalty. He won't call until Sunday."

9 comments:

Steph said...

Whoooo Hooooo!!! Let us know how it goes. Good on ya for calling.

muffin said...

Good luck! Not that you'll need it.

Adam said...

Good Girl. You. Foxy. Lady!

BEVIS said...

Ahem. *cough*

Um, I think Adam has an announcement to make on his blog ...

Adam said...

I did just make an announcement. Meghan is a foxy lady!

So. so. So. So. Did he call back?
Was he still smooth? Were you still smooth?


Oh yeah, everyone, everyone! Meghan made it to the Grand Final of the Bloggolympics. It was a massive effort in an international competition.

Congratulations does belong though, to her esteemed competitor BEVIS who took out the competition and has become the worlds first Bloggolympics Champion.

angel, jr. said...

That's awesome. Girls should ask guys out more often!!!

Chairborne Stranger said...

Totally awesome.

auburn said...

You GO girl!

Let us know how it goes.

Walter said...

Whatever, "PLAYA" ;)