Monday, January 30, 2006

A Bit Odd

I've had two email requests for pictures of where I live.
I was originally confused, so I asked "You want pictures of, like, my town and neighborhood??? Eh???"
I was set straight.
They want pictures of the interior of my house.
They're both girls, so I'm assuming it's a decorating thing.
They want to see (sorry, ladies) if I have any taste.

Anyone else want to see??
Because I thought I would post them here.
And then I thought, why pander to an audience of two, when I can just email them.
Unless . . . there is an interest.

So, yes, this is a boring post, but it's the best I can do at the moment.
More excitement later, I'm sure.

5 comments:

auburn said...

Post them. Go on. It's not like we will be stalkers...you've invited us all anyway! :)

I LOVE interior design. Would never have thought to email you regarding your taste in curtain material, but hey. If they're up I'll be happy to look!

Glad you're back, in any way, shape or form:)

pk said...

Go on post the pictures. I can't wait to see Meg's love nest.

Bone said...

This reminds me of a Seinfeld when Newman finally gets to see Elaine's apartment.

"Ah, this is very much as I imagined it to be... Aside from this rattan piece, which seems oddly out of place."

meghansdiscontent said...

Auburn - Will do, chicky. As soon as I get some taken, put on a disc and uploaded. :) I'm such a damn tease.

PK - Love nest?? Umm . . . right, I wish.

Bone - No Rattan. So scary.

Drunken Chud said...

just be sure to leave naughty things laying about. that way each picture is it's own "where's waldo"