My near and dear Trueborn tagged me with the fabulous Ang’s list, so here goes:
Two Parts of Your Heritage
Two Things That Scare You
Two fears you overcame
1. Getting into the real world and making it on my own.
2. Being alone.
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Skim Milk
Two things you are Wearing Right Now
1. Diamond earrings
Two things you wore too much this year
2. A quad cane (it counts as wearing, particularly since Birdie wanted to “bedazzle” it)
This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. The Killers
Two Things You Want in a Relationship
Two of your favorite Movies of the Year
1. Love Actually
2. Phantom of the Opera
Best movies of all time
1. People Will Talk
Two things You hate
1. Being told what to do.
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
Two things you learned this year
1. Running a small business is not THAT hard.
2. Life is too short to feel guilty.
Two Accomplishments You are Proud of
1. I started, and made a success of, my own business.
2. I completed my clinical fellowship and have become a fully licensed therapist.
Two Things You Want Really Badly
Two place you went this year.
1. Ha ha ha - who had time
2. See number one.
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Be content.
2. Find and maintain love.
Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender
1. I won’t leave my house without makeup.
2. I spend money on frivolous things.
Two things that make you stand out.
1. My outlook on life.
2. My obsession with sports, namely football.
Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. Deep down I think I’m not good enough.
2. I think most people are stupid.
Two Goals for the New Year
1. Be comfortable in my own skin again.
2. Pay off the debts I incurred when I was unable to work.