Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Laurie's Tag

Laurie, doll that she is, tagged me . . . and though I originally declined the tag, I’m feeling differently now, so heads up, kids:

Favorite Artist meme:
Choose a band or artist; and answer a bunch of questions using only titles of their songs.


Umm . . . based on mood alone, I’m hitting up Ani Difranco today.

1. Are you male or female? She says

2. Describe yourself: Superhero

3. How do some people feel about you: Shrug

4. How do you feel about yourself: Fierce Flawless

5. Describe your ex boyfriend / girlfriend: Untouchable Face

6. Describe your current significant other: Falling Is Like This

7. Describe where you want to be: Coming Up

8. Describe how you live: AS IS

9. Describe how you love: Shameless

10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: Joyful Girl

11. Share a few words of wisdom: Face Up and Sing

12. Now say goodbye: Going Once

If you feel up to it . . . consider yourself tagged.

9 comments:

auburn said...

Laurie tagged me too.

OMG I just posted.
OMG I chose Ani Difranco.
OMG I SO get you girl.

meghansdiscontent said...

Auburn ---

Totally crazy.
I was going to your site when you commented (according to the time stamp).
And I expressed my adoration of your choice in much the same manner as you did here.
Insane.

PS - I've missed you! Sorry I've been so bloody absent.

Drunken Chud said...

hahahaha, i just posted mine that she tagged me and saw that my RSS had megs. now, time to go to auby's and read hers. lol.

auburn said...

A woman after my own heart and mind. Love you girlie! I've missed you too.

Applauding your song choices...TOTALLY bizarre how we used different songs, but I think the crux of it is the same. Freakin' love Ani.
Crazy.

Drunken Chud said...

but i used gwar, not ani difranco

Steph said...

Superhero? But that's MY song! ya ok you can be superhero too ;)

meghansdiscontent said...

Chud - Insane.

Auburn - I know, right??!!?? Though we did have a few similar ones . . . and you have no idea how close I came to putting Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up on the how you want to be one! I loved that you used that song!!!

Chud - I forgot Gwar existed. Please tell me you saw Empire Records?? The high scene where Mark thinks he's in the Gwar video cracks me up everytime.

Steph - Imagine that . . we have the same MY song! :) Thanks for sharin, sista!

janestarr said...

Nice post, Meg- you and Auburn have inspired my re-delving into Ani...it's been a while, I have to admit. But I did catch her in concert at the KIVA in New Mexico, bloody awesome!!

Coyote Mike said...

I posted mine, too, because Auby was mean and made me do it, but I have a feeling I might have to explain what some of mine mean.