Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm Immature

Yeah, so, I made a decision.
This adult thing is for the birds.
And I'm not doing it anymore.
Yep, gonna quit.

I just spent 78 minutes (I checked the timer on the cell) on the phone with an insurance agent.
Talking about Life Insurance.
Term policies, Whole Life, payouts, cash outs.
What, what?

ARGH!
I wanna go back to college.
Dorm life.
No house payment, no retirement plan, no health insurance premiums, no car loans, no student loans, no lawyers, no accountants, no brokers, just intramural sports, cute guys, fun classes and long naps.

Yeah.
That sounds good.

Who's with me?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh oooh! i'm in! i'm in!

Drunken Chud said...

anonymous is me. something odd just happened. sorry bout that. but seriously. i'm in.

janestarr said...

I am totally in, intramural volleyball and softball, sleeping in late, being late to class with my hair wet because 11 am is really early...yep, I'm there.

Coyote Mike said...

I'm in, but only if I can go back to my 18 year old body, but keep everything I have learned since then.

Oooh, with what I know now about women, I could make lots of happy decisions and less of an ass of myself.

Coyote Mike said...

for an 18 year old, I would know alot. For a 28 year old, I'm an idiot.

Lizzie said...

Don't do it, Meg. Believe me when I say being a poor student isn't nearly enough fun the second time around. Sorry to be such a party pooper.

Bejeweled said...

Hey I'm right there with ya babe! Being an adult is totally overrated. I'm tired of being poor, wondering about paying for the roof over my head, utilities, groceries. I yearn for the days when all I had to decide was if I was going to go to class or skip it and watch "Days of Our Lives"! If I go back, can I bring what I know now with me? It'd save me a lot of time and heartache!

Drunken Chud said...

wow, mike, good fuckin idea. yeah, give me my 20 year old body, and the knowledge i have amassed since then. haha... bitches wouldn't stand a chance! w00t! lol. i mean, the ladies would succumb to to my wiles.