Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Draining Her

(a Scheherazade Project Entry)

Her trust for him had grown
The months spent together
Sleeping in his arms
Waking to his touch
And in his absence
Still feeling him move inside her

His gift was as he asked
Every lamp burning bright
Mirrors raised all around
A tripod at the edge
A bed with crisp white sheets
Her wrists bound with silken ties

He joined her on the bed
Sliding ties around the frame
Binding her before him
Kissing her with care
He whispered for the first time
'I love you'

Her silence unexpected
He raised his gaze to hers
Her face was cold and void
Her eyes dead and vacant
Her lips moved in soundless words

He learned that she was Empty

10 comments:

Coyote Mike said...

Wow, sex, bondage, and a false pregnancy reading. Very well done.

And welcome back. We've missed you.

Officially Fabulous said...

Whoa! Quite a post! Was worried about you- glad you're back!
~Fab : )

Shannon said...

Wow! Gave me chills. I love it!

PJ said...

i'm sorry.....do i know you??

(wink)

glad to see you back britt!! missed ya! :)

Indiana said...

I'm not sure what to say to this post, save that parts of it, and not the parts I thought, really resonate with me.

theresa said...

Quite chilling. The warmth seemed to drain out of the words as I read through the piece.

Steph said...

Babygirl, I hope you're ok. Give us SOMETHING to let us know.

Drunken Chud said...

wow, sex, emptiness and videotape. i love it!

Anonymous said...

Did he sleep with her anyway?

You can do all kinds of kinky shit with a girl who's playing frigid.

Ang said...

I miss you!