Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Addictions are Hard to Feed

I'm completely addicted to OneRepublic.
I've been searching online and doing everything I can to feed the addiction since I can't find their CD anywhere around here.

Apologize floats through my mind all day.
And, odd for me, I actually like the remix - though I still prefer the original.

If anyone feels like making a wild gesture of adoration, feel free to email me for an address to send this CD to. Typically, I'm a very private person in regards to location information - but I'll make an exception for this. :)

I *think* that I'm kidding.

5 comments:

Dan said...

itunes?

Jon said...

I completely understand about liking hard to find bands. I have an obsession/addiction to underground European black metal, and it's damn near impossible to find the cds for less than $40, and only as an import through Amazon.

Carl from L.A. said...

They are from L.A., so maybe I'll ask them for a copy when I run into them.

Britt said...

Its going to be difficult to find a CD, because they haven't released one. When I heard the Timbaland remix, I went INSANE and immediately had to try and find some other releases. I found them on the evil myspace and there were some songs there. I got onto Limewire and there were quite a few so you may want to try downloading from there. I have about 7 or 8.

meghansdiscontent said...

Dan - Good thought. Perhaps I'll try it.

Jon - I feel your pain!

Carl - If you see them, let me know.

Britt - Oooh! I don't do the limewire thing but my brother's girlfriend is a pro. I'll put her on the hunt. Thanks!