Sunday, July 29, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

I've been rather under the weather lately. Now, one could ask "Who get's sick in the summer?" Well, not me. I managed to sustain what I was worried was a concussion, but thankfully was just a blow hard enough to leave me deeply bruised and has brought upon me a migraine that rivals all others. Out of the last 72 hours, I've slept at least 60.

Which explains the complete lack of a blog entry.
Stay tuned. Your regularly scheduled drivel will return soon.
Most likely - tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Very sorry to hear that. I understand the migraine situation all too well.
Hope you feel better.

dan said...

A blow to the head? Oh dear. Be careful out there.

TC said...

Hope you're feeling better...

Do we get the blow to the head story?

meghansdiscontent said...

Jon - Thank you. I'm sorry that you've felt this pain!

Dan - Thanks . . I'm trying.

TC - Hmm . . perhaps. It's kinda hard to explain since it involves a therapy client and the reason he did what he did would have to be explained.