Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Memory Has Just Been Sold

Admit it, you're still singing the J. Geils Band. It's okay. I won't tell anyone.

I had forgotten how addictive blogging can be!

I had also forgotten how easy it can be to make blogging friends and start to feel like some of the readers/commenters are almost like family.

I just hope I don't forget how dangerous that can be, sometimes.
Even when it seems like it isn't.

Blogging confession of the day: I have two other blogs.
One that I post on semi-regularly and one that I haven't posted on in months, but it was extremely cathartic when I was posting there.

I've been thinking about starting a third (Or, I guess it's a fourth? Since it's the third one no one knows about but the fourth that I have?). We'll see if that happens. I tend to doubt it considering my inconsistent habits on the blogs I already have.

6 comments:

coyotemike said...

I have this urge to fuel your addiction,but I have no idea how to go about it.

Burg said...

My husband just kind of shakes his head when I refer to all of you by your names/screen names as if you're someone I talk to all the time. Oh well.

Jon said...

Yes, it is highly addictive. And you're right about how easy it is to make friends with this.
Sorry this comment isn't saying anything new or insightful. I'm still on my first cup of coffee.

thesunwolf said...

Life has been keeping me from updating my blog lately, but that's a good thing. Thanks for checking in with me.

I've got a bunch going on the next couple weeks and I need to update everyone on my new domestic situation...so I'll have the material and reading your post is good inspiration.

Grassy-ass

meghansdiscontent said...

Coyote Mike - I think I'm doing pretty well on my own. :) I'm entirely too comfortable posting all the time again.

Burg - Been there! Does he know all about the people you talk about? Or does he just think you're talking crazy talk?

Jon - LOL. Lucky boy! You can HAVE coffee. I have to find other ways to wake up.

Sunwolf - New domestic siti? Sounds promising! I can't wait to read.

TC said...

My husband just kind of shakes his head when I refer to all of you by your names/screen names as if you're someone I talk to all the time. Oh well.

That's funny Burg :) I'm the same way... I'll start talking about bloggers and sometimes screen names and real names will get all confused.

It IS really easy to feel like you've made friends and like you know people really well, Meghan.

And yes, I am still singing that song.