Tuesday, July 03, 2007

*Sigh*

I'm going to try and be a better blogger. Or, at the very least, the blogger that I once was. So, for the next thirty days I'm going to attempt to post at least a little sumpin', sumpin' every single day. Granted, it might be a little blurb like this, but at least it's better than nothing!

Seriously??? Has the ACLU nothing better to do with it's time?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070703/ap_on_re_us/court_jesus_painting

The only thing worse than the bible beaters are the anti-bible beaters. Find a happy medium people, I beg of you. It doesn't appear to me that anyone in Slidell had a problem with the painting . . . so why should anyone else?

*sigh* People should really mind their own business and let others live their lives.

1 comment:

Jon said...

And if they could find a happy medium, the world would be a much better place. Of course, the chances of that are about as good as a stray firework hitting my car. The saddest part is that the "happy medium" people never make the news; it's not interesting enough.