Monday, September 24, 2007

Just a Few Football Notes

First of all, let me start by saying: FIRE HOUSTON NUTT!
Ahhhhh, I feel better.

Then I shall say: John Madden actually said something funny when he said (paraphrased, of course) - "Even Rex Grossman has to be getting to the point where he's boo-ing himself." Oh, oh dear, that brought me near tears. So true. So true. Rex, buddy, you've had a . . uh . . hmmm . . well, you've had a run. Time to call it quits for the good of your team. If this goes on much longer, I wouldn't put it past Urlacher to kill you, bury you and recruit Michael Vick from prison. Anyone is better than you.

And, now, I shall ask: What are those green dots in the middle of all the NFL quarterbacks helmets? Just the quarterbacks. Just in the NFL. But they all have them. I'm intriqued. Befuzzled. Baffled.

Yes, I realize that everyone else on the planet probably knows the answer to the last question and Yes, I have my own guesses about what it indicates, but I prefer to be ACCURATELY informed by a knowledgeable second party.

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

i don't know the answer so not everyone on the planet knows but you. ;)

Jon said...

I'm a rare breed of American Male that doesn't really pay attention to sports, so I couldn't answer that either. I'm more of an "arts" kind of guy (in case you hadn't figured that out).

meghansdiscontent said...

Sizzle - Yay! Good to know I have a sister in stupid-hood. :)

Jon - I will never understand men, women or children who aren't into sports. I try, I swear that I do, but I just can't understand. And, umm, yes, yes, I had figured that out.