Monday, September 17, 2007

A Woman Has Needs

And mine is blood pumping, chest-shaking, mind-numbingly loud music at least once a day. Seeing as I played therapist to a friend tonight while walking the track, my typical iPod-blow-out-your-eardrums workout was forgone.

This gave me a prime opportunity to try out my new subwoofer. Have I mentioned how much I love my mother for everything she does for me . . but the dirt cheap, best in the world speakers help put her a notch or 9 above all other mothers.

Thus far, I've broken a lamp, a vase, two bottles of wine and have shaken the majority of cans from my kitchen cabinets. I'm sure my neighbors lu-lu-luv me.

4 comments:

Jon said...

Nothing says "I Love You" like 100db of mind-numbing bass.

Jason said...

I know what you mean, sister! I was just admiring my 5-inch computer speakers last night. I even turned them slightly inward so that I got the whole surround sound effect.

trueborn said...

I love my iPod, and I can't get enough of it.

meghansdiscontent said...

Jon - So glad to find someone else who feels the same way I do. :)

Jason - ROFL. Remind me to hook you up with some REAL speakers .. yes, even for your computer.

True - That doesn't surprise me in the least. :)