Thursday, October 15, 2009

Every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you

"Where did you sleep last night?"

"What makes you think I didn't sleep at home?"

"You're vehicle wasn't there."

"How could you possibly know that? The garage door is always closed. Regardless of whether I'm home or not."

"Oh. I programmed the third button on my garage door opener to open your garage, too. When I got in from the bar I opened your garage and noticed your vehicle was gone."

" . . . . . . "

"What?!? Don't look at me like that. It's not . . .I mean . . .well . . ."

". . . . . "

"Can we forget that whole conversation just took place?"

"Sure thing, Stalker McStalkerson."

1 comment:

I am Trish Marie said...

This might fall under the category of boundaries that I was discussing! At least none of my neighbors check my garage for my car. Although, all that they would find in my garage would be a pile of kiddie toys and crap I refuse to get rid of.